Uncle Bart offers you a helping hand
Sometimes you just can't manage things the way you want to.
- Every now and then you feel lonely.
- You received a letter you can't understand
- You want to use Skype to stay in touch with your family.
- You are looking for a handyman.
- You have to go to hospital for a check-up.
- Doing groceries has become difficult.
- Your children are willing to help, but they are so busy and live far away.
- You are simply to 'young' to spend the rest of your life next to the chimney.
This is the moment Uncle Bart steps in.
100% tailormade and at desired pace
You can ask me for a regular visit at your place for a chat, help with the administration, doing groceries, finding a handyman,...
Also, I can drive and guide you on a visit to the doctor, family, party, hospital, shop, restaurant, exhibition, theatre, visit to the coast,...
Before starting, I personally come over to meet you and listen to your requests. This first meeting is free of charge. On this meeting we can decide on the frequency of the visits. You can choose for a 'pay-per-visit or you can choose for a subscription.
You have the choice between a six months or twelve months subscription, with a weekly, fortnight or monthly contact. A subscription is cheaper than paying per visit.
Uncle Bart drives a comfortable car with an easy step-in.
For more information on the services of Uncle Bart, or to request a meeting, please fill out the mail form and press submit. I will do my best to answer asap.
I hope to see you soon.